I Started........... Clinique 3 Step Anti Blemish Solution



 Last week, the team at Estee Lauder group of companies gave me some ptoducts from Clinique among others in an effort to try to get me to start using them as oppose to my favs Clarins and Lancome. Told them I didn't believe in the products from this rage, which I actually don't because I believe they have loads of fakes brought into this country, also because I believe that don't work well as much on darker skin. 
So I decided to try this product and gave another person for trial to see what the out comes would be. I want to know if it will get my blemishes off by treating it and prevent future breakout without damaging my skin any further as the product says.
So follow me lets start, I've got some pictures to show you.....Yayyyy!!! 


So here is my face before I started the application of the 3 step process. The steps are 1. Cleanse( Cleansing Foam), 2. Exfoliate (Clarifying Lotion) and 3. Moisture (All Over Clearing Treatment)
Without much ado, .....tadaaaa.....

                                     


                                     

Hope you can see my face on both pictures clearly? I have used pictures without makeup so you can see the blemishes well enough.....(I aint no perfect Bey, just me).
Check my next post for a picture of my face after 3 days application, of using the product mornings and evenings. Fingers crossed tightly, that there will be a change. Stay with me guys as we hope and pray that there will be......common.. lol

Hmmmm, God loves you truly, rest in Him, y'all know I love Jesus, you should too.

.....xoxo

0 comment:

Post a Comment