Avon Sleep Therapy Balm and Pillow Mist, ....Best Buy.



Hi people.....

A few days ago, I was really tired  and I knew I needed rest but my eyes refused to close or even sleep. Suddenly I remembered my most cherished Avon product bought why I was still in school because then, my eyes somehow managed to get used to not sleeping that I began to have insomnia. Continue on next page.....



 Yea, I don't have any other item from Avon that I like as much. To me its their best product for men and women. I came across the item from their magazine as is sales method



Its Avon Sleep Therapy Balm. It is a balm with a scent barely discernible, It can be applied on the wrist, lip and temples when ready for bed. I usually apply mine after reading because when I use it I don't know when I fall asleep, until late at night while changing sleeping position. Last time I applied the lip balm before reading, I woke up to find the ipad on my face in a weird position.... don't laugh at me, honest, stop it....lol.  So yes, if you are having some sleep issues such as insomnia or Aspergers syndrome, I will advice you try this. I prescribed(talking like a doctor I know, I shall soon be one....lol) it for some friends and it has performed very for many of them, along with the Avon Sleep Therapy Goodnight Pillow Mist.



The Pillow mist is a soothing fragrance used by spraying some on your sleeping sheets or pillow sheets before bedtime. It does not stain the fabric and its in 125ml. Get back your sleep!

Unfortunately, Avon has run out of the products on their website but you can get them on the links below. Click the links below to buy
Avon Sleep Therapy Balm
Avon Sleeptherapy Goodnight Pillow Mist
Avon Sleep Therapy pillow Mist from this seller


Sleep Tight
......xoxo

0 comment:

Post a Comment