Food and Fitness - a funny tale




About last night ......
Spot the bowl of Jollof rice(it was emptied at the end of the evening), it was an international night with church family, it was great, it was a great atmosphere in their presence, we shared food, laughter, love and some positive words on God and life. We played games , I took on some activities to highlight how we can best understand each other and how we need to align our thinking patterns positive as Christians and as an individual, I did these through interactive activities which everyone loved as it was really impactful . We also danced to our local dance moves from our various countries as we played music from our local tribes - I had to do one from the Igbo land and had to let them know that in Africa most of our dances are done with our waist - it was fun watching all the dance moves from different countries, there was Syria, Italy,  Japan, Nigeria , Spain, France Ghana, etc as we let lose ( no recordings were done because we had to save your eyes from being hurt 🤣🤣 and ourselves ofcourse)





Knowing it was an evening of food and fun I decided it was wise that I wore a free flowing outfit to hide my stomach after the meal 🤣🤣, trust me to be careful on this matter. And you all know by now that it’s no news that I love good food , oh no! And I found some great hearts that love food too !
We rounded up the evening and I with the friend that I went with, went out to seat by the rotonde fountain and as we were out there sipping on drinks and snacks from the event while we let our hair down, took of my shoes and talked about God and our future dreams and goals , poking fun at ourselves in the cool winds of the night , we also saw some friends that we chatted with. Its pastmidnight at this point and as I got up to go,  I think I must have stood in an awkward manner that revealed a bulge in my stomach, then a man that was seating beside us obviously drunk as a bull decides to ask me if I was pregnant...... 😑






First reaction , I laughed 🤣🤣🤣, . Then I thought to myself , ‘pregnant ke ! ‘Will you mind your business??’ 🙄😩😅. So I decide to play along , he asks if it’s a boy or girl , I said twins, a boy and a girl , trust me if I have to do this I have to let him know it’s nations that I carry 😆and he continues rambling and I can’t understand his slurry speech but as we were leaving my friend tells me that he said , she should take care of me because I am pregnant 😆😆, oh Lawd! My friend tells me he is just drunk and not telling the truth ...



But, Fast forward to this morning , Long story short! I woke up with push ups and running, like my life depended on it,  this stomach will not disgrace me , I said to myself .....  Nooo🤣🤣
Now what to eat? I can’t die 🤣🤣🤣😩

#amazingevenings #cheerstotheweekend #livefreely #havefun #laughatyourself #foodislife #foody #god #churchcrew #church #godlover # foodandgames #fitness #me #mybestlife #wehaveonly1life #enjoylife #laugh #foodphotos #friends #churchfamily #aboutlastnight #Godislove

0 comment:

Post a Comment