Let's take a Selfie, it Gets Better daily......




So selfie has come to stay with the new designs of Monopod selfie sticks. Yesssss......Interesting right? Hmmmmm. Yes those above I got from my friend this valentine season and it can be expanded.



I have tried it on some amateur pictures I took of myself; that well..... cough*** are not presentable here. But you can trust to me to have some pictures with my selfie stick up here soon , which by the way I love! Thanks to my darling twinee.....

So unwrapping it and having a look, you see the pink bluetooth remote shutter, that's to use to take pictures while holding the tick with the camera placed on it away from you. Yes...My selfie wand is PINK....

  


Screw in the phone holder to the top of stick and tighten with the aid of the rolling pin on the wand head to look like this. (I think its a magic wand too...lol)

Raise the silver hook above the camera holder and insert your phone to place horizontally  as seen in the images below. Open the camera, stretch your stick from the upper handle of the stick to which ever length you need , SMILE AND POSE and you are ready for your selfie.

 





 



Shop for one now above

......xoxo






3 comments:

  1. Lol. Oya, awon selfie lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U dint sey where we can g get one doe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na wa for una selfie people o. But nice one though

    ReplyDelete