HELLLOOOO and WHAT'S NEW? BEAUTY?






Hi guys am aware that I have been awol a bit with the blog and all. Life has indeed been happening and am loving it. So here is what is new.......

I hope to have some new information for you and I on some beauty products in the coming weeks that will be very beneficial to some of you in the beauty industry or just lovers of beauty products in general and not to forget of course those who really need them for a better facial, hair and bodily appearances....
In fact these gist on the beauty products are so juicy, you will be amazed and surprised (not sure if you can use both words in a sentence at same time but oh well.....hahahaha) and be tempted to use these products again.

Guys its the 21st century and as some of you will know, these product names are familiar ones, they also have items for black skins now.....yes! i know (They best take me a country representative......hahahaha, infact regional representative even...hahahaha), but jokes apart am serious, you guys have to follow me on this journey to looking more radiant, fresher and so cleannnnn.....lol

So these are the products:




ESTEE LAUDER RANGE (Facial and Body)

CLINIQUE RANGE(Facial and Body')

ORIGINS NATURAL SKIN CARE (Facial and Body)

DARPHIN  PARIS RANGE ( Skincare/spa)

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (Hair)
Am sure some of you are surprised at the products of some of the familiar names Already. Put hey, just go on the journey with me as I try the products and show you the results. I may add some scents too for those crazy about perfumes like myself. Don't worry about the names of each product, I will reveal each one as I use them so you can know them well enough.

So watch my next post......Amazeballlsssssss...... and Hey God Loves You.


......xoxo

1 comment: