APRIL FOOL'S DAY


Photo Credit: biseworld

Hellooooo people, thanks for reading by blog despite my brief time away. Today in this part of the world is April fool's, and no I didn't fall for anyone's prank. Nop! am that hard core.......hehehe.  Up until now my friend in South Africa is trying to get me to fall for it....... but , na, it ain't happening.


Won't be too surprised if I fall for one now though, after all  it ain't over until it's over.  Today is also the beginning of a new month, so guys I pray you all have a very fabulous month as we say here, I pray that your wishes come true, I pray you learn more about God as you move closer to him. I pray you love more, trust more and care more. I pray you are more fruitful and that the blessings deposited in this month for you never miss you.

Most of all I wish you love, sweetness and peace.


......xoxox
God cares

0 comment:

Post a Comment