Would you do a Michelle Malone without looking back?



Michelle Malone reveals how she got revenge on her cheating husband, The Ultimo Bra boss publicizes divorcing her husband in a tell all book called Fight to the Top which has been published by Mail Online. After she begins to suspect her husband's closeness to her friend Samantha, she hires a private detective to investigate them. More tales after the cut.....

The mum of 3 said the investigator provided her with pictures of her husband and Samantha kissing and emerging out of hotel. Meanwhile Samantha hired as the Head of Design for Ultimo had been living in Michelle's family home with the family after going through her own marital problems.

Michelle said: "Deep down I knew my marriage had been over for years, but I still felt indescribable pain. Back in Scotland my grief turned to anger.
“After texting Michael to tell him that he had been caught red-handed, I grabbed a knife and went to town on his beloved Porsche, scratching it to shreds.
Michelle destroyed her husband's Porsche, clothes and put laxatives in his coffee when she found out he was cheating on her with her friend who was living in their home.
"Then I charged round to the guesthouse where Sam was living — thanks to the kindness which she had betrayed — and threw all of her possessions into the garden, the dressing table along with them. I was like a banshee."
She also admitted: "I put his favourite shirts and cufflinks in the bin. I let down his car tyres. I cut holes in all his boxer shorts. I put laxatives in his coffee on the day that he and Sam were going to a wedding.
Despite many fallouts over their joint business, Michelle eventually bought Michael out and has put the pain behind her. She added: "I hope that one day I’ll meet the perfect guy, but I’m not sitting around waiting for it to happen because there’s so much I still want to achieve."
Are you brave enough to do this or even more to a cheating  spouse?
,,,xoxo
God's love

0 comment:

Post a Comment