Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions ...... 1 week After! What is our review??


Hi Guys ,

Am sure so many of you have been waiting to know the out come of my trial on the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions 1 week after so you can go get the product in stores or not.....take a look on the next page to see what I discovered.

If you didn't read the post, check here: http://bit.ly/CliniqueAntiBlemishSolutions2
Oh well, here is the out come post. so before I show you the pictures of my before and after, I will like to tell you a little more about using the product. In using and applying it, I used it twice a day and on two nights I missed using it, I don't want to tell you anything false about using the product, just what I did.....(am still trying to get used to have a routine for makeup or creams and keeping to it...lol). 
I didn't have to use a different process, I just used the products just as written on the tubes/bottles, no extras. 
Before Anti-Blemish
Before Anti-Blemish

- So here goes, you judge for yourself, but on my word, I say it worked greatly under the sunny or tropical weather such as the one here, which was my main fear. I was  a lot concerned that the products won't work as expected under such high temperature of 35 degrees centigrade to 38 degrees centigrade. It rather helped hydrate my skin from the stress of the sun, so I looked forward to using it both at night and morning.  

- I know you want to know more about the scent and out of a score of 10, I would give it a 6, mainly because of the clarifying lotion(which i found can double as a toner or cleaner), which in my option we can't expect to smell like a fragrance.  

- The pump of the cleansing form is a positive making it user friendly and easy to use.  The moisturizer melts into your skin and doesn't leave any greasiness.

After 1 Week Anti-Blemish Use
After 1 week Use of Anti-Blemish





=














As you can see the dark spots that spread round my face are all gone and now I have a clean face.  PS, my pictures are totally makeup free so you can see my new face clearly. I am a fan now I must say, if I can get this result after just 1 week, am so sure my face will be sooooooo clearrrrr..... and smooth in more days. And of course you do not have to use large potions of each product, just a pea-size will fill the face.

This is a must buy for every darker skinned lady with any form of Blemish all over the face.I strongly recommend. 

Watch out for more products from Clinique and Estee Lauder etc that I will be trying out and reviewing in my next blog post. I will advise you subscribe to the blog so you don't miss out on this products and reviews......chiao!!! Click below to buy....



......xoxo

Give thanks to God.

0 comment:

Post a Comment