Origins, Lushness........Estee Lauder.



Hi Guys,

Hope u had a great weekend like me? So, I spent last week and the weekend enjoying my new found cosmetic range.....yep. I must tell you that this range is not common or popular in Africa yet, and Gosh ladies, you need to try them out. Click next for more juicy reveal......

Origins is a brand of luxury cosmetics found in 1990 by Leonard Lauder in the USA, the son of Estee Lauder. making it in fact one of  original brands of Estee Lauder, aside from Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC. Smashbox, La Mer, Bobbi Brown and Aveda. Honestly, I cant believe I have been missing out on this goodness.....
I have been using the Ginger Souffle whipped body cream for the past 1 week and am loving every bit of it, it is indeed a creamy cocoon. It has a tangy Ginger scent, added with some citrus and a tad  bit of lemon scents of Lush. The feel on the skin under the heat of the sun is very much cooling, the cream is absorbed easily and fast when applied to the skin and leaves no moist feeling, just a long lasting freshness, all put together in a large 200ml lovely cream cup. I think you wouldn't want it less.  And guess what, this cream is gooooood for all skin types and affordable for its luxury range. So due to the fact that I was loving the cream I was in a hurry to try out their other products and luckily for me, my face stressing and irritated from my sudden entry into the sun from extreme cold weathers.
Get it here ; Origins Ginger-Souffle/Whipped body cream

So I decided to use the Skin Brightening Face Polisher with fruit extract with all the joy and excitement in the world , which was of course from the cream. Guess what???

I wasn't failed. The polisher proved itself soooo worthy of use. I applied the polisher to my face as written on the bottle at Night before I slept and I woke up to a face so bright like a diamond.....lol.  It had cleared the majority of the irritation and left my face brighter, looking ever so radiant, Next morning, I decided to use same product for which I wore no make up for the rest of the day as I wanted the stress pumps on my face fully gone in 24 hours.

This polisher survived the fit and by evening I wore some Estee Lauder foundation (Stay tuned to my review on the Estee Lauder foundation for darker skin....I promise you, You will be amazed). Those who saw my face 24 hours earlier were commending and asking how I suddenly had a baby face glowing, fresh and smooth. I bet you didn't know about Origins, I have tried various ranges of luxury polisher such as Clarins, Olay etc and this beats them hands down in performance.

I give the cream a score of 6 out of 10 and the Polisher a wooping 8.5 out of 10 majority of the marks mainly gotten for its performance on the skin.


Click the link below to view  the Skin brightening face polisher and their other products and, change country to see the prices and store locations for your country.
Origins Face Polisher


.....xoxo.




2 comments:

  1. INTERESTING, I MAY BE GETTING THIS FOR MY LADY TO TRY...IF IT FAILS I WILL BE HOLDING YOU RESPONSIBLE OOO.
    PS: THE LINK ON THE BOTTOM DOES NOT WORK, SO WE HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you will be getting this for your lady, am sure she will love it :-)
      look out for more post. I hope to hear from you to know how well she is getting on with the product.

      Delete