CHRONICLES OF THE THE MODERN DAY EVANGELIST



Season 1, Episode 1- Take Off!!


Hello lovelies, 

I hope you all had a great weekend so far, I know I did and I hope that you did as well..... Oh yes ke!!!! (Insert smileys of all warm feelings here :-) )


Let me start by sharing a testimony from a past week, my God started the operation of an airline service just for me, (when I say “start the operation”, am not talking about a brand new airline service, even though He can do that for me too, but on this occasion I meant the airline resumed work on a day that they normally won’t just at about the time I needed them), me like this, yes me! yesssss! The testimony is a long one but to cut it short I needed to travel for work and suddenly there were no flights on that route, everyone I told, told me a particular airline ran that route but we soon found that they had stopped their services, the only ones they had was going to take at least 8- 24 hours for a journey that shouldn't be more than 1 hour 30 minutes on air, anyways suddenly an airline says they are operating a direct flight from Lagos just in time for my take off.! Haa, ghen!ghen!! No sleeping at the airport for me, I bust into my suddenly funny dances and those at airport just looked on at me with wide grins…na smiles….no laughter, well it went in that order.

Now the ticket right???  For this ticket, guess what God did again.  God sent a sister my way to take care of the flight arrangement without any struggle or move from me, all I had to do was show up, seat and fly.

Meanwhile if you had seen me that same morning on my way to the airport, without any clue as to how I will get the ticket by the way, hmmmmm, I was shouting and praising God in the car like never before, the music was loud, the singing was loud, the dancing was wicked ( hope FRSC or VIO is not reading oooo, I no dey) , I even helped a lady enroute my way, she was hopeless as to what I was so excited about as I gyrated to some wonderful Christian choruses off my 1975 car stereo…..na, it’s not that bad, it’s a car though, hehehehe!  Am sure in her mind, she was thinking …..”which kin whala, abi na Jazz?” but I no send, the Holy Spirit was all I Thought of, and ofcourse I didn't let her go without telling her about the love of God and how He wants her to know He loves her soooooo much and needed a relationship with her. I told her of the true importance of her salvation for her soul and I did not forget to mention the overflowing joy that comes with serving God, guess what she said, she turns to me as I drove and said. “I can see it all over you”. I spoke more to her about His wonders and how am a living testimony. We exchanged numbers and I walked into the testimony above. Glorious God!

See, God is not only about your challenges, He is way much more than that life, He wants to know you better, He wants to love you and teach you about love, He wants to show you His vision and desires for you but He cannot do all of these if you are too far away from him or just busy with daily living (like Martha in Luke 10: 38 – 42) when you should be all about Him as He is your father, who knows all about you and can provide all you need

Photo credit courtesy Siliconafrica

So yes this new section of the blog chronicles my journey as I and a few sisters and Brothers (I will tell you about this fire brands later, trust me, you want to know them) from Unique Kingdom Ministry Worldwide evangelise. At Unique (Or Unik) we believe and understand that we are a city set upon a hill, we can never be hidden, Matthew 5:14.....we believe we are a chosen generation set out to manifest the power of God on earth and in Heaven like David, Daniel, Elijah, Joseph, Paul, Esther, Deborah etc; a ministry wiping away tears from the lives of the children of God by activating the knowledge of who you are and whose you are and through various scholarships.  We are fire branded for Christ, bringing down the thrones of demonic powers without a fear in the world because our creator says we can! (DarrisAll!!!)


I hope to bring you our experiences and inspiration on the street of Nigeria and other countries of the world as I work and live my very wonderful and mysterious life in Christ globetrotting and evangelising the words of God to the hearts and lives of those that He loves. I am a witness of his powers and I hope to reach the brokenhearted,  the down caste, Christians and non Christians, black, brown, yellow, white or green(Hulk and Ogre you better watch out for me) and let's not leave out red( Iron man and the Power Rangers…..hehehehe), the righteous, the sick, the troubled, the alcoholic; mentally, physically, spiritually, financially challenged persons, in the air on the street, the waterways, highways  you name it, I will be there, through Christ Jesus helping me and ofcourse with the Holy Spirit as my senior partner.


Ephesians 4: 11 - 16.......... Did you just see what I saw in these verses? Whatttttt????? "I think you see what I am saying?"

xoxo ....Jesus is God. 




0 comment:

Post a Comment