JE NE SAIS PAS!!!

Picture courtesy of mouse-inthe-teacup.deviantart.com



Hi Lovlies,


Am sure someone is saying, what in the world does that topic mean.............
Well, am about to save someone the tongue twisting and teeth gnashing moments in pronounciation.....hehehe. I know some will say come on I know what that means but am sure some don't, so for their sake, here it is, it just means "I do not know". Take note..... French, not Korean like someone there maybe thinking....




Well you know those times in your life when you just don't know? You don't know the next move, the next turn, you don't know the decision to take, right or wrong, seat or stand, act or pause. Your life just seems to be in an unexplainable phase.

Now,  this is the time to know God, the time to say Je sais.....mon grande Dieu!! - I know my God!! He is the tree of life and He will help you grow and become you . A better you with wisdom for He is the tree of life

All you need to say to him is "I need you, I want to know you Lord of my life and creator". Whisper that to Him severally and you will see what I mean, Try it for yourself and tell me the story in a few hours and for some days later.


I love you

...xoxo
but God loves  you more, wink! wink!!

0 comment:

Post a Comment