Late Post and our Clinique Outcome Day 3






I posted yesterday that I was going to show you a picture of my face after some 3 days use of Clinique 3 step Anti-blemish solutions. Well here it is:




 


Well talking about the product, I will say it is definitely gentle on the skin, not hash or painful, a very good feel to the skin as well, They all smell good too, I can give that a pass mark, You can say there has been a little improvement to my face and though it is not yet a week since i started usage I cannot recommend it yet or give it a pass mark, till the week is here......(insert smile).

As for the other user, she just started using today, I will let you know how well she fares on her usage, not promising pictures for hers though....lol

Let me know if you think there is an improvement on my face at all or non.

Reach out to God, He truly loves you.

,,,xoxo






0 comment:

Post a Comment